Sunday, September 07, 2008

I am a believer

Last week, I bought the required digital  converter box for our TV.  Since we don't have cable, we will need this to watch PBS once everything goes digital.  Well, I am a believer.  I thought this whole digital TV thing was hocus pocus.  A way to get people to buy more crap.  Well, my shows now come in crystal clear.  I can see every hair up Wes Cowan's nose on History Detectives, the cracks on the vase of Antiques Roadshow, and the winkles on Bill Moyers forehead.  Plus, we now get 4 PBS stations.  Apparently, WOUB has all these digital channels that I didn't know one could get.  So now I can watch Rick Steve's Europe on the International channel.  The others are a kid channel and WOUB Learns.  The Learns channel shows a lot of the history detectives and NOVA type stuff.  So who needs cable.  

No comments: