Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Visitors...

I have to post about the past weekend. Mike Stapel has returned from afar and came to A-town with his merry band of pranksters. (i.e. the Kleins, Roy, Jed, Sarver even made an apearance) Mike has spent the past 8 years in the Army and lucky for him (and us ((U.S.)) he was an accountant or something like that. He spent time in Germany and Kuwait and maybe elsewhere, but needless to say, he was back in the states and needed some special attention from good friends (or weird friends ala Rita). When I say attention, I really mean harassment, because when you get in a room with Stapel, Aaron, Roy and Jed, no one and nothing is safe.
Of course I'll throw in some pictures too. Here's Mike at the Mexican restaurant with his new friends.

Aaron and Rita.

Roy, Aaron, Rita, Kent and I went to the women's OU Bball game. While Roy and I where off getting tickets and refreshments, Aaron signed Roy up for a halftime shoot out. It was a race to see who could make the most layups, Roy or this other dude. Well, Roy lost, but he looked marvelous out there. And he got a free t shirt.

No comments: