Thursday, January 03, 2008

New Year, New Look

I decided that the blog needed a new look and what better time than the new year. Plus the green is happier, which is needed during these dark days of winter. And green is the new black. I could get all creative and make a look of my own, but that is for another year.

Kent and I talked about making resolutions this year, but we couldn't come up with any. Are we really that perfect already, or are we too lazy to change? I'll go with the lazy. Feel free to comment to make a resolution idea for us. I don't think I have ever tried this odd tradition, so maybe it could be fun. So really, give us a resolution, and if it is reasonable, I will consider following through with it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

resolve to host a coed ultimate tourney in Athens

Anonymous said...

a naked coed ultimate tourney!

Anonymous said...

hmmmm... okay, how about in the summer. and I will make sure Mike Dariano is around, cuz I know he would love to play.