Thursday, February 14, 2008

Doggie


Kara called to my attention the fact that a beagle won the Westminster Dog Show. This was a big surprise, since a beagle had never won the award before. Well, all I have to say is that it is about time. Although I prefer bigger dogs, I do adore Snoopy. Besides, it seems like the beagle is the everyperson's dog. It's not some frou frou dog. For a small dog, it has character. Yeah Snoopy! See, he even has a heart and it's valentines day!

When I was a kid, the peanuts were my favorite and Snoopy was the best of all. I had a couple of Snoopy stuff animals. I think they are still at Mom and Dad's. My favorite outfit to wear was my "Let's face it, I'm cool" Snoopy shirt and my Pac-Man hat. I somehow "lost" my pac-man hat, but I always thought my Mom gave it away because she didn't want me to wear the hat so much (and I did wear it everywhere, I looked like a boy). But now I know that I have a propensity to lose things, even when I cherish them, so most likely I left the hat at a friends house. Sorry for blaming you Mom. And if you did give it away, no biggie. I'm sure it made someone else just as happy as it made me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lori
I did not give the hat away. At least I don't remember doing that. The only thing I can remember giving away without you guys knowing it was the dog.
Mom

Jeff Gromen said...

What? You gave the dog away? I don't remember that. Selective amnesia is nice....