Friday, August 07, 2009

Drywall

With the insulation done the next step is hanging drywall. To me, this isn't so bad. Remember when your geometry teacher said you would need geometry. Well, this is it. Squares and rectangles are nothing until you get to the stairway and angles enter the picture. But I liked it! Not that I was great at it, but it sure beats slinging a hammer. Of course, I hear the mudding and taping is the nasty part of drywall. Good thing we're going to farm that out!

Here I am making a skilled cut with the saw.

Too bad Kent's bicep is covered as he flexes it to insert a drywall screw.


This shot is a close up of the insulation. I love how it just packs right in there. And stays. This beautiful gray stuff is going to keep us toasty warm this winter.


If you're in the neighborhood, stop by and we'll let you help out on the latest project!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Geometry teachers are always right! It looks great, I can't wait to see it!

Meister