Thursday, January 25, 2007

Athens Nightlife continues...


Last night I went to see the musical, Man of La Mancha with Carol. I didn't know much about the story so I did a little research ahead of time. I highly recommend this when attending any theatrical performance. I remember the days when the program would give a little info on what you were about to see, but now the program is full of advertising. So a little time on wikipedia can give you a ton of insight and help to follow the story.

I won't go into details about the performance except that I highly enjoyed it and was glad I went. The singers were excellent and the music was live. (Instead of the actors singing to a recording there was a pit like the old days.) Everything was clear and I Carol's second row seats were awesome.

Tonight we'll be back at Mem Aud for a lecture. Woo hoo!

No comments: