Monday, October 22, 2007

Fall leaves...and Ultimate?

Here's a few more pictures from yesterday's hike.

A few thoughts from KENT....
I particularly like this photo of Lori. We took a number of shots similar to this, and two of them turned out well. To get this effect, I lowered the shutter speed to about 1/60 and zoomed in (simultaneously) as I snapped the shutter button. Try it at home. It works well with still - life or people. It can be a little gimmicky, so I try not to overdue it.




PS --
I will be cheering on Lori as her team competes in the UPA fall Nationals. We will be traveling south this week... If possible, we will post some photos, comments, and observations about Nationals and this years quest for a new champion. Unfortunately, my team did not qualify. We lost a heartbreaker in the game to go. The loss does not sit well with me.

No comments: