Monday, October 29, 2007

The Return

We are back from our adventures south. My Ultimate team competed in the National Championship Tournament in Sarasota Florida. We didn't do so well, but hey, we made it right?! We did win a few games on Saturday, one of which was a come from behind victory against a team we had lost to on Thursday. I was happy with my play, especially on offense. I did get a layout D, though, so I wasn't too slack in my Defense.

Kent took a lot of pictures, but I don't have them yet. He took the camera to work today, so I can't download anything. Plus, I'm too tired to write much more.

2 comments:

Jeff Gromen said...

I guess you can't win them all. what the heck is Kent doing with the camera at work? I want a picture of the inside of your frigde, dammit.

Kent and Lori said...

Jeff,
Kent takes the camera to work in case he has time to shoot some autumn scenes. He works out in the country, you know.