Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Piiigggsss innnn spaaaace

Okay, so I needed a title for the post and this came to mind.  Kent and I have Netflix now, and our latest passion is getting the old Muppet Show DVDs.  I highly recommend them.  They are still fun to watch.  Plus I can watch one episode or I can watch more.  What ever I have time for.  Sometimes, I can't stay awake for a two hour movie if we don't start it until 9 PM.  This is a good compromise.

However, Pigs in space will have to take a back seat for the time being, the Euro Cup 2008 is on.  This is the world cup of soccer for Europe, and I can watch it online.  Yep, that's right.  ESPN has brought live sports to the internet.  If I hook up the laptop to the TV then I have it on the big screen too.  The picture isn't superb, but I think it will only get better.  This is definitely postponing any cable subscription we were thinking of getting.  In case you are wondering, Italy is still in it, but Portugal may be my favorite.  They pass so well. And forget Luca Toni (forward for Italy, who is supposed to be so hot) give me Cristiano Ronaldo (forward for Portugal, ew la la!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lo,
I hear the ladies over here like the Turkish goalkeeper but I know you don't like Turkey.