Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Midweek update

So much is happening so fast, I had to put in update, so I wouldn't have a lot this weekend.

On Sunday we rounded up some friends to help us put in the big windows for each of the punch outs.  The photos below show a before and after shot.  In order, it's Mike D, my Mom, Jim K, me and Kent in the opening of the window. 

This is the final product.  Well, sort of final, we still have to trim and stuff, but you get the picture.  This window was frickin' heavy and tight.  We had to hammer it in.  Plus it's about 8 feet off the ground, so of course, I had visions of it falling off and crashing into a thousand shards of glass.  Thank god, I'm not a psychic. 



Now the house is fully enclosed.  If we get a wood stove soon, we can hook it up and have heat.  Woo hoo.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You say the house is fully enclosed but don't you mean the garage? It's still a garage to me... Ha HA HA...