Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Random House photos

Since the weather is frickin' cold, we haven't done anything on the house.  And I know you are all jonesin' for an update.  So here are some photos taken over the last month or so.  But before that, I have to say Mother Nature, Gaia, or whoever is being a real bitch right now.  70 degrees a week ago and in the 20's now.  Not cool.  There is snow on the ground from 2 days ago.  Not much snow, have you, but the fact is that it is sticking around.  What ever happened to a gradual entry into winter.  

Okay, I had to get that out.  

Here is Kent during the digging spree.  Yeah, shovels!  Which reminds me, there still is digging to do to find the sewer line... ughhhh.  


PJ working the chop saw.  vrrrooommm.  Or rather ssscccrreeeeeeecchh as it cuts the wood.


Totally posed picture.  But I do work a bit in there, and most of it is good.  I am especially good at starting things.  Since I have to leave for work everyday around 11:30, the boys usually finish the projects I start.  And they don't have to redo that much of my work.

 Maybe this should be my facebook pic. hmmmm.

1 comment:

daron said...

When such gangsters get into construction, it can only mean one thing. That photo was taken from Kent's latest victim!

Seriously, what a hard working couple. I can't wait to visit!

d