Wednesday, April 01, 2009

The roof, the roof...

The roof is gone.

On Monday, I went to work at noon and the place was intact. I come home and there are 3 trusses left. We finished that off in a mere 1 and a half hours. Kent and I spent another 2 hours taking down the rest of the garage walls that were in the way of the new house walls.

Here is Danny on the roof when we had a roof.


In the process of taking the panels off. Trusses exposed underneath.

The roof is gone. Ready for building!


On Tuesday, Kent, Danny and Jim built one third of the outside walls of the second floor. I don't have pictures of that yet, but we'll get there. Then it rained last night. boooo. We are waiting on a delivery from Carter Lumber and the rain to let up before we start building again. 

(BTW, Stacey, I really miss your left handedness, maybe you need to make a trip to Athens for the weekend.)

2 comments:

Jeffo said...

No roof there's no roof....And that's a good thing? Seems crazy to me...
So will it be done by the time I get there?

HHAAA...

Unknown said...

better late then never...I am so glad to hear your crave my stellar southpaw-ness. It looks great guys keep up the good work!