Friday, December 15, 2006

Happy Hanukkah

Light the menorah, spin the dreidle, eat latkes. mmmmm latkes. Okay, so for the uninformed, latkes are fried potatoe pancakes. Basically. I don't mean to minimize them or anything. But anyway, I kept sampling the crumbs as we were making them today and of course the crumbs have the most grease in them. Plus I ate one (or two)full latkes, so now my belly is achey. uhhhhhh. I feel like Home Simpson after a good meal. mmmmm pork chops....

So today, was our holiday party. We sponsor the latke fry and community members bring dairy dishes. There are always tons of people which means tons of food. Kugel, blintzes (which I didn't get, I know how you feel Jeff, when you got shut out of the pucce), salmon and cream cheese and fresh bagel (which I didn't get either, dang.), and loads of other stuff. Then there is dessert. uuuuuugggghhh. I shouldn't really think about it too much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adam,

My wife and I have been working on a small screenplay, and have a part for you...if you want to try out for it.

ps it's a comedy.

KENT