Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Opening Day!!

Yesterday was opening day for Baseball. At least for the Reds. Some other teams may have started on Sunday, but when the Reds step on to that field, it all begins. I heard they won. I was too busy getting ready for Passover Seder to listen. I did think about them too.

It was also opening day for my allergies. I went to a certain supermarket chain today to get my psuedophedrin. Thanks to some crystal meth heads, I get to feel like a chump buying the stuff. Now, you must show your drivers license, fill out and sign a form, before you are dispensed the stuff from the pharmacy. Thank god you still don't need a prescription for it. So now when I go to get my weekly fill of sudafed, I don't blow my nose for a while. I let the snot crust up around my nose so I look like I really need the itf. Which I do, but for some reason, I feel I need to look legit.

It also sucks because I used to be able to take the herb ephedra but the diet industry abused it and got it ripped off the shelfs. Thanks guys...

No comments: