Thursday, November 30, 2006

Old phots from Italy

I was transferring photos from the PC to the mac when I came across some photos from our trip to Italy with Roy and Tif. I picked out two from Venice that I like. Then I found the picture of the bag of biscotti that was wicked good. Lucky for me, mio fratello wants to know what kind of biscotti to bring back for me and now I have a picture of the yummies!! Jeffo, see below.
This a view from the Doge's Palace looking out of the canal. I developed a fancy for lightposts while I was over there and I particularly like this one.

Some of you may recognize this picture of the door and canal because we have it blown up and hanging on our wall. We had it printed on canvas so it looks like it could be a painting. Our friend Lincoln Castricone has a professional printer for this sort of thing. Unfortunately he moved away from Athens so we can't use his services as easily.


Thanks to Tif for taking this picture. Jeff, this is it. I know it won't pack as well as the some of the other brands, but if you could bring back a few bags, I would be grateful. Grazie!

No comments: