Sunday, March 04, 2007

Con con.

On Friday night, Kent, Carol and I went to see our favorite AHS 9th grader in the theatrical production of The Snow Queen. It was a show put on by a local youth theatre group. Connor has been in a couple of plays now, but this was the first one we saw. Connor had 3 different roles and (i thought) he was marvelous. He spoke clearly and projected his voice well. He's handsome to boot. I'm glad we were able to support him and the other young actors. There were twenty or so kids in this play from 3rd grade to 10th and I am in awe with the woman who coordinated them all. Not my kind of task but I am glad that someone has the energy.

I tried to find a picture to insert here, but google Snow Queen and you will find information and images. It turns out that this play is a Hans Christian Anderson story.

No comments: