Monday, March 12, 2007

Update

My brother has been so wonderful about keeping up with his bog after I hounded him about it, and then I slack off. Sorry bro.

Things have been interesting lately, but just not blog worthy. Although, what exactly that means, I don't know. Anyway, I have seen alot of theatre lately, mostly with my good friend Carol. I might have mentioned some that these past couple posts. This past weekend we took the truck up to Cleveland to pick up a canoe from Kent's parents old house. That was an interesting trip because we hadn't traveled in the truck in awhile and now I remember why. It's so frickin' loud. And it doesn't go as fast. Then it wouldn't start in the morning, so we had to push it out of the driveway and pop the clutch. I say we, and it was mostly Kent and our neighbor Tony. Courtney pushed too. I steered until we got to the road and then Kent got in to do the clutch popping.
It was a short visit, as we didn't leave until saturday morning and came back Sunday night. That took a bit longer too, since we ran into traffic on 77 and created our own detour. We enjoyed the lovely sights of Canal Fulton, Massillon and Navarre, Ohio.

Here's an old picture of a trip to Italy we took with Roy and Tif. This is a meter of pizza. Roy is very excited. And yes, we finished it all.

No comments: