Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Conference of (for?) the birds

I (Lori) went to see a play tonight performed by the OU theatre department. i was forwarned about it, so I went in with an open mind. It wasn't so much a "play" as performance art. Which isn't bad. I did enjoy parts of it, especially the pretty colored snow. But there wasn't much dialogue just dynamic interpretations of broad expressions, i.e. unity, love, annihilation. Most of which was tolerable. Some of these kids weren't the most fluid. But hey, they tried hard and I give them credit for that. It was pleasant to see something different and at least they didn't keep us there for hours. This one clocked in at about an hour and I still had some energy left. That's when Carol and I decided to sneak in to see the fiddler that was playing at Mem Aud. It was half over, so no harm done. tee hee.

No comments: