Sunday, November 18, 2007

Getting to know...

Name: Jed Thomas

Occupation: Environmental Engineer/Consultant

Favorite pasttime: Sports (and I now count bowling as a sport)

In ten years I will...be wondering the same thing.

Ten years ago I ... just got adjusted to college life. Figured out how to have a good social life, play competitive sports, and maintain respectable grades.

I have been most influenced by...Jim Henson, Frank Oz, and Jerry Nelson.

If I am bored at work, I also visit this website...espn.com, cnnsi.com, bucknuts.com (All these are true unless Ohio State loses…can’t get myself to read the sports. Then I only use the internet to check my bank statement.)

Question on your mind??? Why is our moon named The Moon? Why is this not questioned more often? We consider ourselves sophisticated beings but have the lamest name of a moon. I personally think we need some global competition to name that thing.

Thanks Jed. You are a good sport.

No comments: