Saturday, November 03, 2007

A round of golf anyone?

Today I golfed for the first time and I think I did pretty well, -2. I started out with 4 balls and I ended with 2. So that makes it a -2 kind of day. Whenever I would hit a ball and I couldn't find it(quite often) I would throw another one down and hit away. Then I would either, find my ball, or find someone elses. So in actuallity I lost way more than 2 balls, but found enough to keep me near even.

Golf is an interesting game, all these etiquette rules. Then there is the fact that I really suck and impatient, so it doesn't play to my strengths. Yet, I had a good time. Enough of a good time to play again sometime, oh maybe next decade. I will however go to the driving range because that's the real fun. You don't have to find your ball. You can just wail away. And you don't have to walk, walk, walk. Besides, I have to get my use out of those clubs that Sutee gave me. I feel like they have good mojo. And who knows, I may need something to do in my old age.

No comments: