Wednesday, November 14, 2007

November Rain



Hello. Kent here...

We are being pelted by a November rain. It has been a steady rain most of the day. Yesterday, it was raining on my way to work, but the forecast had called for it to clear up later in the day, with an anticipated visit from the sun, YEAH. ...so I brought my camera with me on the ride to work, hoping to photograph the evening sun and accompanying fall scenes.

Then I had an epiphany, of small scale and optimistically determined that, heck, why not go ahead and shoot photos in the rain....why not try to capture the gray sky, and gloomy conditions....why not try to be creative with the environment & weather around me.

Here are some of my efforts to have fun, despite the weather. It did make the trip to work more fun. On the way home I photographed a few night shots.











1 comment:

Jeff Gromen said...

Kent,
Cool photos but some of them aren't opening up.